8th Grade Four Pics One Word Constitution Review
Four Pics One Word Constitution Review
Students will be creating vocabulary review games to prepare for their test on the Constitution.
1. Use the five vocabulary words assigned to you to create a hangman game for the class to use as a review.
2. Open the Four Pics One Word template.
3, You will need to make a copy.
4. Label the Copy with “Four Pics One Word-Your Last Name”.
5. Use the following websites to locate images that can be used as clues to determine the vocabulary word for that slide.
6. Paste your images in the four empty “Image” boxes.
7. Type in a short phrase or word in the template’s “Hint” box to help in solving the vocabulary term.
8. Type in the correct answer at the lower right corner box “Actual Answer” to be animated upon a click (this has already been setup).
9. Add or remove spaces in the “Fill in the Blanks” box to help in solving the vocabulary word puzzle.
10. Fill the “Possible Letters” with both correct and incorrect letters.
Turn It In Conklin
Turn It In Davis
Turn It In Robinson