Looking through the catalog of digital books and audiobooks is a simple process.
- Click on Overdrive link below to take a look.
- Students use your 6 digit user ID to login.
- Teachers and staff use your specific ID given to you by the librarian. If you misplaced it just email me and I get get it to you.
- Look through the catalog, items with an open book in the corner are ebooks. audiobooks are represented by headphones.
- If the item is dark it is available. If it is greyed out it can be put on hold.
- Make sure that you only download an item on the device that you will be using to read or listen.
- When you are ready to download take a look at the page on “Downloading a Book or Audiobook onto My Device Using Overdrive” for assistance.