Meet your Librarian

Mrs. Taber

Hi Cougar Family, my name is Mrs. Taber and I am extremely happy to  help you in my role as Clark Librarian. I was born in San Antonio, Texas and spent most of my life living outside of Houston in a small town called Needville.  I am the middle child of three girls.  My sisters and I are very close and vacation with our parents and all of our children as often as possible.  I am married and have two beautiful daughters one who  is a Senior at  Centennial High School (Go Titans!), and one who is in her second year at Texas State University (Go Bobcats!). I have been married for twenty three years to my wonderful husband who takes patience and kindness to a whole new level. I am also the proud mother of two poorly behaved dogs, Larry and Bobby.  

I am an avid reader and love to travel in my off time.  My husband and I recently bought and renovated a small travel trailer, and ventured out to the Davis Mountains this summer. It wa absolutely breath taking.

If I am not teaching, I can be found spending time with my family and friends.

This is my twenty first year in education and my ninth year as a librarian.   I  look forward to meeting all of you and having another great year at Clark !

• Davis Mountains
  • Mountain overlook
  • Storm moving through mountains
  • Larry and Bobby